Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr

WoW is weekly meme created by Jill at Breaking The Spine in which bloggers can share books they're excited to get soon :)
 
 
 
Hello there.
 
This week's choice:
 
 
 
The Lucy Variations
by Sarah Zarr
 
A once-promising concert pianist now believes that at 16 her best years are behind her — a belief that everyone she knows seems to agree with, until she meets her brother's attractive new piano instructor.
Goodreads 









I know we don't have much to go with but is there any more reason to read/buy/sleep with 
this book besides the fact that this is written by the fabulous Sara Zarr?

It also contains a child prodigy, my favorite instrument and AN ATTRACTIVE INTRUCTOR.



4 comments:

  1. I agree with your three points about this book-I especially love music books so this looks really exciting to me. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks really interesting, I love music books but haven't read that many, but I'm definitely going to have to change that with this one! Plus I love the gif you included :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds great! And the cover is so pretty! Adding to my TBR list! :D Great pick and thanks for sharing!

    Here's My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Does sound good.

    Here's my version of WoW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!