Friday, May 29, 2020

Review: The Chase (Briar U) by Elle Kennedy 🙂

The Chase (Briar U, #1)The Chase by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a welcomed surprise! Very quick paced, laugh out loud funny, sexy, romantic, I quite loved it. Also I like that it tried to stay away from the jock cliche and made Fitzy out to be a cute, nerdy guy who was a hundred percent a believable introverted jock. And don’t get me started on Summer’s bubbly personality, I loved her! She has ADHD and the author’s approach to it is rather refreshing, it was part of her but didn’t define her.
I really want to read the rest of the series now, though I am not sure any of the other characters can be as endearing as these two. <3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!