Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Completely Contemp Challenge :)


Now people, if you've read some of my reviews or been to my blog a couple of times, you've probably noticed I am a BIG.FAN.OF.CONTEMPORARY.YA.

BIG fan.

So, you understand that when I saw this challenge I immediately jumped on the wagon.

And my goals are, to read:

3 contemporary books published in 2010
5 contemporary books published in 2011
10 contemporary books published in 2012


I think (and hope) I can do more of that, but you never know what will happen so I went realistic :)

Wish me the best ;D



Challenge accepted.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, Mel! :)

    Any recommendations for anyone who might want to join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I would say anything by Stephanie Perkins or Sarah Dessen is good. Jennifer Echols for a more mature YA feeling, especially Going Too Far and Forget You.

    There also Courtney Summers' books for a darker Yound Adult style.

    Hope it helps, and if you decide to try one of them let me know if you liked them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Steph Perkins' Anna and the French Kiss and I absolutely loved it. Will surely look for her Lola and the Boy-Next-Door. I haven't tried anything by Jennifer Echols or Sarah Dessen yet but just might. Thanks for your suggestions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. The graphic you posted for accepting the challenge is adorable. He looks so cute. Hehe

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!