Saturday, February 22, 2014

Review: Split Second by Kasie West

Title: Split Second 
Author: Kasie West
Published February 11th 2014 by HarperTeen
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depo
_________________________________

 
An explosive, action packed sequel, designed to please fans of the first installment. Split Second has it all, fast-moving plot, non stop action, dangerous situations, undiscovered abilities and of course lots of romance and relationship drama.

I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive at first because Split Second has an split point of view, from both Addie (who I loved in Pivot Point) and Laila (who was not on my good graces), and I didn't know if the story would pull me as much as before.

But it did, I should have trusted Kasie West because if there is someone who can change my opinion it's her. I rooted for Laila right away and even though she can be a little too hard headed at times, I really liked her as a character and as the perfect match for Addie's controlled demeanor.

And the romance on both sides was scorching. Really, I was already sold on Trevor, I didn't really need any further proof of his complete awesomeness but I am glad West provided more anyway, for my utter pleasure. And then of course there is Connor, who I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before but I absolutely loved him too. He's sexy and quiet and obsessed with motorcycles, he was just this gentle soul that you can't help but fall for.

I don't know what else I can say about this book to make you read it because I am sure everyone who was hooked on the story from Pivot Point would end up adoring this one too. You won't be disappointed.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!