Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Review: You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn

Title: You'd Be Mine 
Author: Erin Hahn
Expected publication: April 2nd 2019 by Wednesday Books
Add on Goodreads
____________________________________


I was so ready to love You'd Be Mine. So ready. Like you can't understand how pumped I was to start this book. I mean country teenaged singers falling in love while on tour? Sign me the heck up.


The story unites Annie and Clay on tour. Clay is country music's bad boy who drinks his sorrows away. Annie is the love child of country music's most tragic love story. These two were practically destined to be drawn to each other, they both are dragging a huge weight on their shoulders at a very young age, they were desperate to share the burden with someone. 


But it is also their tragic pasts that seems to get in the way and keep them apart.  


While I was 100% percent invested right away, I can honestly say I devoured the first third of the book, but I feel like the story dragged a little in the middle. And I understand, conflict is a must, and I know that; but the reasons and excuses that kept my guys apart were such BS! it made it feel like it took forever to resolve.


Thankfully, things picked back up in the last part and I was thrilled! I tell you! I glowed. The song that gives the book the title most certainly broke me and revived me. By the end I could truthfully tell you this book was worth it. Perfect for all those country music fans out there.

1 comment:

  1. We collect the best programming, self-improvement and comic books from the tech community, we also have the best Bitcoin, Python, Javascript, React, AWS and many more. Visit our top talked books website to know more.

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!