Wednesday, August 25, 2021

People We Meet On Vacation 🏖 ☀️ by Emily Henry

People We Meet on VacationPeople We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emily Henry has once again managed to create a sweet, gorgeous, and fun novel about people falling in love. This time around, though it was especially special, meaning it was so full of complex emotions and feelings that neither Poppy, Alex or myself could pinpoint exactly when everything changed.

For the longest time I have been a fan of stories about former friends realizing they actually love each other as more-than-friends, so you can imagine how thrilling it was for me to get to participate in the deliciously slow-burn relationship.

Poppy and Alex shouldn’t like each other. They are too different. The only sensible thing would be for a platonic friendship to blossom. Problem is, this long friendship is born where they become just the person each of them can truly be themselves, these naked versions of themselves.

It was so nail-biting, painfully-glorious to watch these two lovely, fun, caring people wake up to the reality of their true feelings. And while yes, you might have already realized where this is going, I assure you, the ride is one-hundred percent worth it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!