Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Long Story Short by Serena Kaylor

Long Story ShortLong Story Short by Serena Kaylor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Long Story Short

I was in the mood for a cute, summer read that didn’t take too long and would provide a good time; and Long Story Short seemed like the answer to my prayer.

I didn’t really know much about it going in, so I was surprised to find out just how much of a socially awkward person Beatrice really was. I mean I knew she was supposed to be a genius, and that usually comes with certain social difficulties but Breatice was on another level of inadequate, which was sort of painful to witness.

The rest if the cast were fun, though. But a little forgettable in my opinion. The whole story dragged on for a while which interfere with my plans of a quick read. Mostly due to the second hand embarrassment and the fact that I found everyone’s actions a little childish(?) even though it’s young adult it shouldn’t necessarily mean immature, right?

But there were also a bunch of fun parts that were enough to keep me going and at the end I liked it enough to finish it, even if it took me a long time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!