Monday, September 19, 2022

Review: Ride With Me 🚗 by Lucy Keating

Ride With MeRide With Me by Lucy Keating
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was so excited to dig into Ride With Me, I mean I’ve always thought being a taxi driver (or rideshare app driver) was such a cool way to meet people and get to listen to interesting stories about them so I was more than up to the task of reading about Charlie’s adventures. And I really liked her, she is a total artist yet she is definitely the quiet, introverted type that would much rather ride in silence (insert dead emoji here because I did not expect that) thankfully for me (and sadly for her) she ends up responsible for a minor car crash that gets her stuck with a constant passenger.

Enter Andre, the towns party-boy and overall much-loved extroverted person who sends Charlie’s nerves on fire. So while these two learn to walk in each other’s shoes we are treated to an all around wholesome and entertaining ride of self discovery and first love.

What else can you ask for in a summer novel, amirite?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!