Thursday, December 1, 2022

Review: Holiday Romance by Catherine Walsh

Holiday RomanceHoliday Romance by Catherine Walsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me just start this review saying I FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK.

Honestly, so much about this Holiday season is already off the charts and that makes me so happy. I've read Catherine Walsh before (One Night Only) and really liked her, so I knew that I had to give a Christmas book by her a chance and boy was I right! Holiday Romance hit all the right marks:
---absolutely adorable main hero with an artistic vibe and a huge Christmas obsession = check
---hilarious clueless heroine with a maniac thirst for a challenge = check
---a long time friendship that splayed out 10 years of 10-hour flights to Ireland = check
---gorgeous European and American scenary (even if it was just airports some times, but also PARIS) = check
---entertaining and fun side characters that made me want an entire book about them = check
---a slow burn romance that was also SO MATURE AND REALISTIC AND OMG I LOVE THEMM MOLLY & ANDREW 4EVA = check

So this all accounts for a very VERY happy Melannie who is ready to turn on all the Christimas lights I find and watch my energy bill shoot through the roofs just for a temporary pleasure because I AM THAT HAPPY YOU GUYS.

BYE.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!