Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: On The Fence by Kasie West

WoW is weekly meme created by Jill at Breaking The Spine in which bloggers can share books they're excited to get soon :)



On The Fence by Kasie West

For sixteen-year-old Charlotte Reynolds, aka Charlie, being raised by a single dad and three older brothers has its perks. She can out-run, out-score, and outwit every boy she knows--including her long-time neighbor, and honorary fourth brother, Braden.

But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chi-chi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world of makeup, lacy skirts, and bedazzlers. Even stranger, she's spending time with a boy who has never seen her tear it up in a pick-up game.

To cope with the stress of faking her way through this new reality, Charlie seeks late night refuge in her backyard, talking out her problems with Braden by the fence that separates them. But their Fence Chats can't solve Charlie's biggest problem: she's falling for Braden. Hard. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secret means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

Add On Goodreads



Last summer when I was in Brazil I promised I wouldn't read any book and instead spend time outdoors whenever I could.
Kasie West ruined it for me. I stupidly thought I could pass a few hours at the airport Reading one of her books and then leaving it 'till I went back, but I didn't know I would be loving her writing so much.

So my borderline obsessive love doesn't let me ignore her next book, neither does the fact that it sounds this awesome: tomboy falls in love with brother's best friend = YES PLEASE.

8 comments:

  1. Ever since The Distance Between Us I've been dying to get my hands on another Kasie West book!! Looks like this one will be it :D

    Here’s my WoW :)

    - Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The Distance Between Us was soooooo good!

      Delete
    2. Definitely! Xander and Caymen had AMAZING banter

      Delete
  2. I loved Kasie West's The Distance Between Us. I didn't know she had another book coming out!!! Thanks for featuring it so I can add it to my TBR list!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Thank you for coming, I loved the Distance Between Us so much and this one seems to be another awesome one! (:

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!