Hello there, remember my review of Roomies a couple of weeks ago?
Well I love a friendship story as much as the next girl so I want you all to have a chance to read this one.
But first, I want to tell you about my own experience with a roommate.
Y'all are going to hate me because I've been having my own room for most of my life EXCEPT for when I was an exchange student in Brazil last year...
But my roommate, Pati, was amazing! Sincerely, we were (are) like sisters, and we took care of everything like pros, from cooking (her) and washing the dishes (me) and in general we always shared the chores and thankfully, we were in syncrony as of TV and musical tastes. So living together was more like a very long sleep-over.
If you want to hear more stories and meet Sara & Tara, then come to their tour stops!
- January 12, 2014 – New York, NY: McNally Jackson [venue link]
- January 15, 2014 – Salt Lake City, UT: The King's English [venue link]
- January 16, 2014 – Provo, UT: Provo Library [venue link]
- February 4, 2014 – San Francisco, CA: Books Inc, Opera Plaza [venue link]
- February 5, 2015 – Petaluma, CA: Copperfield's Books [venue link]
AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY ;D