Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Famous Last Words by Katie Alender

WoW is weekly meme created by Jill at Breaking The Spine in which bloggers can share books they're excited to get soon :)


Famous Last Words
by Katie Alender


Willa is freaking out. It seems like she's seeing things. Like a dead body in her swimming pool. Frantic messages on her walls. A reflection that is not her own. It's almost as if someone -- or something -- is trying to send her a message. 
Meanwhile, a killer is stalking Los Angeles -- a killer who reenacts famous movie murder scenes. Could Willa's strange visions have to do with these unsolved murders? Or is she going crazy? And who can she confide in? There's Marnie, her new friend who may not be totally trustworthy. And there's Reed, who's ridiculously handsome and seems to get Willa. There's also Wyatt, who's super smart but unhealthily obsessed with the Hollywood Killer. 
All Willa knows is, she has to confront the possible-ghost in her house, or she just might lose her mind . . . or her life.

Acclaimed author Katie Alender puts an unforgettable twist on this spine-chilling tale of murder, mystery, mayhem -- and the movies.
 
 
 
 
 
Even though I am not fangirl crazy about Hollywood life and glamour, I do feel passionate about a good murder mystery and this book seems to have that!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover, not sure it's a book for me though. I hope you enjoy it.
    Happy Reading! xD

    My WoW

    Ashton @ Morphys Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover! Great pick!

    Check out our WOW.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen it a few times today, but so can't wait for it. I'm not too bothered about the whole Hollywood thing but, a killer who re-enacts famous movie murder scenesYES!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I've heard of this one! Pretty interesting... thanks for sharing, Melannie! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!