Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: All I Need by Susane Colasanti

WoW is weekly meme created by Jill at Breaking The Spine in which bloggers can share books they're excited to get soon :)
 
 
ALL I NEED
by susane colasanti
 
The last night of summer is only the beginning.
 
Skye wants to meet the boy who will change her life forever. Seth feels their instant connection the second he sees her. When Seth starts talking to Skye at the last beach party of the summer, it’s obvious to both of them that this is something real. But when Seth leaves for college before they exchange contact info, Skye wonders if he felt the same way she did—and if she will ever see him again. Even if they find their way back to each other, can they make a long-distance relationship work despite trust issues, ex drama, and some serious background differences?
Teen favorite Susane Colasanti returns to the alternating-voice style of her beloved debut When It Happens in this Serendipity-inspired story about summer, soul mates, and the moments that change our lives forever.
ADD ON GOODREADS


I just wanna say omgomgomgogmomg new susane colasanti's book! I love her! I love her books because they're always so cute and happy and romantic but she says this is the most romantic book she has ever written...


And omg that cover is like, the most romantic cover ever too. Makes me wanna start singing Taylor Swift's Begin Again

4 comments:

  1. I love the green dress so much! I totally want one of my own. And to read this book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love cute summer romance beach reads! Looking forward to this now too!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!! I didn't know about this one yet. I adore her books so much. So, I am with you here!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read a book by Colasanti before, but I'm definitely going to be changing that soon! All I Need sounds incredible, great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!