Thursday, March 8, 2012

Completely Contemporary Challenge Update

Remember CCC? I realized I haven't been really "participating", I mean I've been reading a lot of contemps but I forgot to keep track of it, so I'll do it now that I have a bit of time...

Just to keep up with the titles, I'm making a list of the books I've already read :D


So, the goal is:


3 contemporary books published in 2010:
-
-









5 contemporary books published in 2011:
-
-
-

10 contemporary books published in 2012:
- Virtuosity
- Such a Rush
- Pushing the Limits
- In Honor

Extras:
- A Charmed Life re-published 2012
- Meant To Be published 2012
- A Girl Named Digit published 2012
- The Waiting Sky published 2012


*click on titles to see the reviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your beautiful face!