Tuesday, January 8, 2013

YA Contemporary Challenge: 2013, baby.

 
So last year I took the challenge... and blew it.
But this is my year, I can feel it :D
I promise to be more active and keep updating this post, so here we go:
 
my goal for 2013 is to read:
 
15+ YA contemporaries
 
THAT'S LEVEL 3, BABY.
(ok I have to chill out with the baby)
 
 
wish me luck!
 

1. The S word by Chelsea Pitcher
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
3. The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
4. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
5. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
6. How my Summer went up in flames by J S Doktorski
7. Golden by Jessi Kirby
8. Dare you to by Katie McGarry
9. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
10. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
11. When You Were Here by Diasy Whitney
12. Winger by Andrew Smith
13. The Moon & More by Sarah Dessen
14. How Zoe made her dreams (mostly) come true by Sarah Strohmeyer
15. The Distance Between Us by Katie West
16. Where Stars still Shine by Trish Doller
17. Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles




_______________________________________

New Adult Contemporaries:

- Wait for you by J Lynn
- Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge. I can't wait to see what books you choose to read. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!