Sunday, October 9, 2011

Book fairs make me happy


Ahhhh. Book fairs, don't we all love them?

And I love seeing Young Adult books plastered all over the walls




Those were throughout the fair, the actual Young Adult stand was packed, I forgot to take pictures because I was too busy deciding what to buy



I ended up just buying three oldies but goldies (four, if you count a copy of mockingjay for my little brother), but I'm coming back next week for the closure and Tonya Hurley's signing and I plan to buy a lot more ;)

isn't that an awesome bag? it has Einstein on it! and it says Book Smart. I'm so carrying it everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. A BOOK FAIR! I've never been to one! I'm so jealous. I think I would have fainted from excitement and then gone bakrupt after buying like crazy. So maybe its a good thing one of these isn't around me. Great book choices!
    My IMM


    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristan

    I know right?!
    I wasn't prepared to see that many books that I really wanted to buy. And I didn't have much cash on me.

    Luckily my mom let me use her card but next week I'm taking all my savings D: haha

    ReplyDelete

I love your beautiful face!